This privacy statement sets out how TrackSAFE uses and protects any information that you give TrackSAFE when you use this website. TrackSAFE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. TrackSAFE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 22 October 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name, job title and school name
- contact information including email address and school phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In addition, all TrackSAFE employees are required, as a condition of employment, to treat personal information held by TrackSAFE as confidential. The Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.